Indorex Defence is an aerosol insecticide for localised treatment in your home. It will eliminate fleas, flea larvae and other insects in your home. It will continue to be effective for 24 weeks after you have sprayed it onto the affected area. Indorex Defence can also be used preventatively to avoid a flea infestation.
- 400 ml aerosol spray can -
Warning: Last items in stock!
Indorex Defence kills fleas, flea larvae and other crawling insects in the home for up to 24 weeks after spraying. Indorex Defence contains permethrin, an adulticide, and pyriproxifen, an insect growth inhibitor. Thanks to this combination, all stages of flea development are covered.
- Permethrin rapidly kills adult fleas.
- Pyriproxyfen is an insect growth inhibitor that provides long-term control of flea eggs and larvae for around 6 months.
- Two treatments a year are enough.
- Effective against fleas, ticks and other arthropods and insects.
- Innovative spray system works with compressed air.
- Localised application recommended (under wardrobes, sofas, etc.); one 400-mL bottle is enough to treat 128 m2.
Permethrin 0.6% (6 g/kg) (CAS 52645-53-1), Pyriproxyfen 0.1% (1 g/kg) (CAS 95737-68-1). Contains ethanol.
This product is designed for domestic and non-professional use. It is ideal for use indoors, particularly in small spaces where pets spend most of their time, such as their baskets (not cats' baskets), carpets and cushions. We recommend applying the treatment as soon as the first fleas appear.
One 400 ml spray is enough to cover an area of 128 m². The protection provided by the product lasts for up to 24 weeks. Do not exceed two treatments per year.
- Start by cleaning the areas to be treated (vacuum, mop and leave to dry).
- Cover aquariums and turn off their pumps. Cover bird cages.
- Remove pets and children from rooms to be treated.
- Spray from a distance of 30 cm until the surface to be treated is slightly damp (approximately 2 seconds per m2).
- Don't forget to treat hard-to-reach places where fleas hide (cracks, corners, under cupboards, benches, along skirting boards, etc.).
- People and pets must not enter the room for at least one hour after treatment. Ventilate the room during this period.
- Dog blankets, baskets and cushions can be treated with Indorex (after machine washing). Do not allow dogs to lie on them for at least one hour to allow the active substances to adhere to the material.
- Cat rugs, cushions and baskets should not be treated with Indorex, but should be machine-washed at 60°C.
- Indorex Defence should only be used for targeted and localised use.
- Do not use Indorex on pets: use a suitable product for them. In particular, due to the sensitivity of cats to permethrin, it is important to avoid any contact between cats and the product.
- Highly toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- Do not use in areas where food is prepared or in equipment used for food preparation.
- Cover aquariums and bird cages, turn off aquarium pumps.
- Do not spray on plants.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use and avoid contact with skin.
- Do not dispose of residues down the drain.
- Store between 15 and 25ºC. Shelf life 2 years from production date.